All 9 art Reviews

Bot Bot

Nice.

This is yet another great piece. It reminds me of Tron, and a NG bot mixed together. Again, great piece. Very nice colors too. I like the simplicity in your work...

marioooo marioooo

Great!

I like this one. It somewhat reminds me of the cartoonnetwork series "Adventure Time". I love that show,so I like this picture. Eventhough some of this seems quite unorigonal.

Get the Final Smash Get the Final Smash

Just Plain Awesome!

This is the best Fan Art of brawl Ive ever seen... Its the only one Ive seen yet, but oh well. It Rocks!!!

Excitebike sprite Excitebike sprite

Awesome!

This really is a great, detailed picture you made. I suggest you keep making "newer" versions of older sprites. Because thats how I get most of my ideas for all thoose pictures I make that I never stuff onto the newgrounds art portal... Neat picture. Keep it up!

Geralt of Rivia CC Style Geralt of Rivia CC Style

Awesome, as always!

You never had a bad piece of work, about 5% of us are dying to know... what program do you use...?

Your coloring, and shading , and art style isbetter than mine... I didnt submit anything to the art portal yet... I have some Earth day work I got from using abstarct work... You really need to teach me! Castle Crashers RULES!!!

Grandfather Clock-Keeper Grandfather Clock-Keeper

Awesome!

All your work is great! And... what program do you use..? it looks way better than my work... I didnt post any on the site, But I have a few for earth day I might submit! Oh... got carried away... perfect art... Just like most people on newgrounds!

breakfast breakfast

Eh...

Kevin Bacon is sota annoying now.. But the picture is awesome! I cant make anthing like that... =C I like the shading.

early morning early morning

Cool!

Nice shading Why rated T?

Hitsugaya Toshiro Hitsugaya Toshiro

Nice!

Im not good at drawing, but I guess your great at it! I love it!