take care of the trees take care of the trees

Just finished getting every medal. Its great, but it took about 2 minutes to speed run... Longer games are amazing, and if this were longer, it would be more than amazing. Keep up the great work!

Skincraft Skincraft

its the BEST!

Minecraft rps are fun! but they just got EPIC!!!!! Now no noobs will look like a default character. the 9 is cause there is gonna be too many naked skins on a E game.

Bed and Breakfast 2 Bed and Breakfast 2

Fun but buggy

This needs some work. I lost randomly 2 times, and got no angry customers.

LARRY: Pup Run LARRY: Pup Run

Great Game.

The game is great. But two problems. Why do we keep going in a circle, and I dont get medals somtimes.

The Sky Sailor The Sky Sailor

I didnt like it that much...

Well, Its good, but how do we gain lives? I found the game to be very hard with no way to gain lives. Otherwise, I think this is a pretty good game!

Tower of Doom! Tower of Doom!

I like it.

This is truel a great game. But we need defence too! On the last level I had 1 health and 2 seconds left... A catapult got me!!! It is fun and chalanging. Great work! I expect more from you guys that are good games like this.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

The best flash I have ever played!

Deffinaty the best flash ever, its addicting, fun, more fun, and theres lots of medals to try to get tokeep you plaing! I used 22 nukes in one round, with the golden gun, and the tank cannon! I went Soooo far!

Dickey Mouse Dickey Mouse

LOL!

Dan paladin favorited it! I laughed so hard...

Super Adventure Game Land Super Adventure Game Land

Awesome!

I played, I won, I will play this game for years and years also!!!

squidly responds:

I don't know how you'll manage to do THAT, I'm quite sick of it, but that also may have something to do with the 5,000 beta playthroughs I had to do of it.

Paper Warfare Paper Warfare

Not too hard!!

but its super good! I got all the medals, beat the game, and got 7th for todays top scores! =D